Skip to content
Scroll to Top
ATP-214: Care, Treatment, and Prevention of Athletic Injuries Week 2
- SyndromeA group of signs and symptoms that point to a certain injury or condition.
- Pathology Injury-induced structural and functional alterations
- Etiology The origin of a disease
- Cause mechanism mechanical description
- Specific condition Diagnosis
- Prognosis Estimated result
- Definitive and obvious sign
- Changes in Symptoms Indicate Injury
- SOAP stands for subjective, objective, assessment, and plan.
- History, observation, palpation, and a particular test are all part of the HOPS procedure.