HLT-362V: Applied Statistics for Health Care Professionals is an introductory course on concepts of statistics, emphasizing applications to health care professions. The course is designed to prepare learners to understand concepts of statistics and the appropriateness of statistical methods used in published research papers and a variety of settings. Areas of emphasis include an introduction to the statistical analysis concepts of variable/reliability factors; P values; experimental design; descriptive statistics, including mean, median, and mode; sampling methods; and power analysis.
How To Write A Great Nursing Term Paper!
Get HLT-362V: Applied Statistics for Health Care Professionals Assignment Help from best health paper writers.
Are you a student and you find your academic papers time-consuming, complex, or worrisome or do you just run out of time to complete the work? Place your order simply on our desk and acquire top-tier solutions with your tasks.
At Nursingessayhelp.org, we have real academicians and experts working in our team who dedicatedly work to back students with top-ranks and supply them with efficient academic services. We ensure that all our students get health science assessments customized professionally as per the true requirements and acquire top-ranks as fast as possible.
Why hire Nursingessayhelp.org writers to help you with your homework?
Do you need a top-notch nursing essay paper? Then, Nursingessayhelp.org is your best option.
We provide assessment writing services for various other kinds of academic tasks such as:
- Research papers,
- Term papers,
- Course work and homework.
Therefore, if your need any paper based on the ones listed above then go for the premium quality services today and get a chance to attain top-ranks. No complex academic tasks can bother you if you’re working in our essence and taking aid from our professionals because our academicians are adept at supplying the right assistance to students and backing them with complete support so they can get clear concepts for the related topic so if you’re desiring for top-ranks then opt for our supreme quality services and gather top-ranks.
Apart from HLT-362V: Applied Statistics for Health Care Professionals assignment help. We also provide professional assistance in the following courses:
- HLT-307V Professional Dynamics and Allied Health Professions Assignment Help
- HLT-308V Risk Management and Health Care Regulations Assignment Help
- HLT-313V Safety, Quality, and Interdisciplinary Approaches to Care Assignment Help
- HLT-362V Applied Statistics for Health Care Professionals Assignment Help
- HLT-324V Transcultural Health Care Assignment Help
- HLT-310V Spirituality in Health Care Assignment Help
- HLT-418V Trends and Issues in Health Care Assignment Help
- HLT-314V Health Care Systems Assignment Help
- HLT-312V Ethics for Health Care Professionals Assignment Help
- HLT-317V Communication and Application of Research in Practice Assignment Help
What is Applied Statistics?
Applied Statistics includes planning for the collection of data, managing data, analyzing, interpreting, and drawing conclusions from data, and identifying problems, solutions, and opportunities using the analysis.
HLT-362V: Applied Statistics for Health Care Professionals unit is a major course from the health science discipline. It focuses on various concepts of statistics and emphasizing applications for health care professionals. Moreover, this course allows the study of learning the basic concepts of statistics and their appropriateness for different kinds of settings. Additionally, it also includes the study of different factors and courses such as reliability factors and statistical analysis concepts for variable and experimental designs based on descriptive statistics such as mean, mode, median and sampling methods, and power analysis.
With our HLT-362V: Applied Statistics for Health Care Professionals course assignment help, we will help you to build critical thinking and problem-solving skills in data analysis and empirical research.
Learning outcomes of studying HLT-362V: Applied Statistics for Health Care Professionals unit.
- The student is able to demonstrate an understanding of statistical techniques widely used to conduct healthcare research
- The learner can develop a study design to appropriately address a research question
- You are able to differentiate between the various components in a statistical model (variables, parameters, error)
- You are able to calculate the performance characteristics of a clinical assay (sensitivity, specificity, predictive value)
- The learner is able to conduct a simple analysis of [at least] three variables (predictor, outcome and other) using statistical software.