Advanced nursing practice requires political skills, systems thinking, and the business and financial insight needed for the analysis of practice quality and costs related to caring for the needs of a panel of patients, a target population, a set of populations, or a broad community. A DNP-840A: Leadership for advanced nursing practice course teaches learners how to conceptualize new interprofessional care delivery models that are based on contemporary nursing science and that are feasible within current organizational, political, cultural, and economic perspectives. Moreover, learners integrate and synthesize core program competencies and specialty practice requirements necessary to demonstrate proficiency in advanced nursing practice in the DNP Practice Immersion Workspace.
Nursingessayhelp.org, DNP-840A: Leadership for advanced nursing practice assignment help.
With our DNP-840A: Leadership for Advanced Nursing Practice assignment help, learners receive a well-written assignment that is guaranteed to impress their readers. Additionally, it prepares learners to be able to suggest a nursing model change or a change in care delivery in case the change is required. Moreover, we help students understand how to deliver information and what information should be shared with an audience.
This assignment will give you practice with presentation software along with preparing you to provide specific information for your proposed changes. Moreover, this is a two-part assignment thus it will also give you practice in presenting to administrators.
What is advanced nursing practice?
According to the International Council of Nurses, advanced nursing practice is a field of nursing that extends and expands the boundaries of nursing’s scope of practice, contributes to nursing knowledge, and promotes the advancement of the profession. A person who has earned a graduate-level degree such as a Master’s of Science in nursing or doctor of nursing practice and has specialized in one area of the four recognized APRN roles is called advanced practice registered nurse.
What is an APRN consensus model?
The National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) established the APRN Consensus Model. This APRN consensus model offers guidance for states on regulating and defining the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) role.
Leadership for Advanced nursing practice.
Definition of nursing leadership.
Nursing leadership refers to influencing others to improve the quality of care along with direct participation in clinical care. Moreover, it involves an environment that has a clear vision, and where the staff is motivated and empowered.
Important leadership skills that every advanced practice registered nurse should possess.
There are numerous leadership skills that are essential to an advanced practice registered nurse. These leadership skills include:
- Active listening and empathy
- The ability to share clear messages and make complex ideas easy to understand for everyone
- Strategic thinking skills and creativity.
- The ability to inspire and convince others
- The ability to turn information into action
- Project planning
- Active listening
- The ability to assess employees’ strengths and weaknesses
- Business storytelling and time management
- The ability to build trust
- Strong communication skills
- Positivity and reliability
- Management skills
- The ability to align the employees with the company values and goals
- A strong leadership vision.
- Recruiting skills and persuasion skills
- The ability to help employees find meaning at work
- Strong charisma.
The four categories of Advanced Practice Nurse.
The four categories of APN include:
- Nurse practitioners.
- Clinical nurse specialists.
- Nurse anesthetists and,
- Certified nurse-midwives.
General Requirements when writing a DNP-840A: Leadership for Advanced Nursing Practice Assignment.
Leaners should use the following information to guarantee the successful accomplishment of the assignment:
- Doctoral learners should use APA style for their writing assignments.
- This assignment requires that at least three additional academic research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.