NRS-430V: Professional Dynamics in Nursing Homework Help.
NRS-430V: professional dynamics course is a bridge course for the RN who is returning to formal education for the baccalaureate degree in nursing. The course focuses on differentiated nursing practice competencies, nursing conceptual models, professional accountability, integrating spirituality into practice, group dynamics, and critical thinking. The course also emphasizes writing and oral presentation skills.
At nursingessayhelp.org, we have expert nursing paper writers who are willing to use their exceptional academic writing and research skills to help you do you nrs-430v: professional dynamics assignment. In addition, we have a quality assurance team that ensures that your nrs-430v: professional dynamics homework is plagiarism-free before sending it to you. Moreover, if you need guidance on how we provide our services, we have a 24-hour customer support that is ready to help you. Thus, if you need a quick well-written assignment, you can place your order right here.
What are the aspects that professional dynamics focus on?
Professional dynamics concentrates on several aspects which include the following:
- Nursing conceptual models.
- Professional accountability.
- Group dynamics.
- Critical thinking.
Nursing conceptual models.
A conceptual model of nursing refers to a set of relatively abstract and general concepts and proportions about those concepts that address the concepts of the nursing metaparadigm.
How to select a conceptual model of nursing.
These are the four steps of selecting an explicit conceptual model of nursing:
- Analyze and evaluate the content of the several conceptual models of nursing.
- Determine whether the content of one or more conceptual models is congruent with your personal perspective of nursing.
- After you determine the content aligns with your personal perspective of nursing, the next step is reviewing the literature about the use of the conceptual model as a guide for practical nursing activities with various patient populations and for various situations and events.
- Then, select the conceptual model of nursing that most closely matches your personal perspective of nursing and the patient population experiencing the health-related condition, situation, or event of special interest of you.
Definition of professional accountability.
According to the American Nursing Association’s Code of Ethics, professional accountability is being answerable to oneself and others for one’s own actions.
Five key strategies to maintaining professional accountability.
- Be clear about professional role duties and organizational goals.
- Provide direction about how work should be accomplished.
- Develop clear standards and metrics against which professional performance is measured.
- Hold professionals accountable for their behavior.
What is the purpose of professional accountability?
Accountability as a professional nurse makes you more effective and respected in your job. Being accountable means accepting responsibility for our actions. As a health care expert, you are accountable to yourself, your patients, your employer, your co-workers, and the nursing profession.
Group dynamics deals with the attitudes and behavioral patterns of a group. Most importantly, group dynamics concern how groups are designed, what is their structure, and which processes are adhered to in their running.
What is a group?
A group refers to two or more people who share a common meaning and evaluation of themselves and come together to achieve common goals.
What are the characters of a group?
- 2 or more people.
- Formal social structure.
- Common fate.
- Common goals.
- Face-to-face interaction.
Critical thinking is the intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action.
Important critical thinking skills.
- Problem-solving and,
- Decision making.