NRS429V Week 2 Assignment Family Health Assessment Part I
Answer: NRS429V Week 2 Assignment Family Health Assessment Part I
Understanding the structure and style of a family is critical for patient and family care. A family interview and needs assessment gather information to identify strengths as well as possible health challenges. This information eventually aids in the development of family-centered solutions for support and guidance.
An individual’s health is important in influencing how he or she maintains their entire personality. Assessment using the suitable parameters provides accurate evaluation and subsequent solutions based on that evaluation. Because a healthy family leads to a healthy society, the primary goal of this examination is to determine the health patterns of a family in Melbourne, Australia.
Family Health Assessment Questionnaire:
1. Why you consider health as the most important aspect of your family?
2. What are the family values regarding the health of the children?
3. How do your social and medical conditions work parallel to each other?
1. Do you take nutritious food regularly?
2. What kind of unhealthy food do you allow your children to have?
3. What kind of special diet do you consider to fit the elderly?
1. How many hours a day do you sleep? If fewer hours of sleep why so?
2. How far do you consider that you have the required amount of sleep?
3. How far do you think the amount of rest you take is more than necessary?
NRS429V Week 2 Assignment, Family Health Assessment Part I NRS429V Week 2 Assignment, Family Health Assessment Part I NRS429V Week 2 Assignment, Family Health Assessment Part I