Do you want to boost your GPA? Or do you need urgent nursing assignment help? At nursingessayhelp.org, we have a team of expert nurse writers ready to make timely delivery of original NURS 4100 Quality and Safety Through Evidence-Based Practice nursing assignment custom-crafted just for you.
Get Affordable and Expert Help with Walden University Nursing Assignments And Exams.
Nurses are supposed to perform evidence-based medicine. Students in this course learn how to use evidence in clinical decision making to maintain a safe healthcare environment as scholar-practitioners. Students apply course ideas by identifying a contemporary problem in nursing practice, synthesizing and evaluating literature, and identifying changes in practice. In order to build quality and safety initiatives, students examine clinical guidelines and nurse-sensitive indicators. Students use quality improvement models to promote practice improvements.
Definition of Evidence-based practice:
Evidence-based practice refers to a way through which practitioners from many healthcare professions study and evaluate the most recent, highest-quality research to inform their care delivery.
According to the Journal of Nursing Administration, evidence-based practice (EBP) is a healthcare method that uses the most recent research available to enhance patient health and safety while minimizing overall costs and variance in health outcomes (1). It is problem-solving in action, combining best practices from the most recent medical research with practical experience as well as the values and preferences of the people being treated.
NURS 4100 Quality & Safety Through Evidence-Based Practice NURS 4100 Quality & Safety
Benefits of Evidence Based Practice in Healthcare:
- Evidence-based practice improves the quality, efficacy, and cost-effectiveness of psychotherapy therapies while decreasing the risk of injury.
- Evidence-based psychotherapies are related with higher levels of public health and well-being, as well as higher levels of quality and accountability.
- Evidence-based practice helps practitioners to avoid therapies with little or no efficacy, saving time, money, and resources.
- Ebp reduces the use of potentially hazardous treatments (therapies that have been documented to have negative effects on patients) and raises practitioner knowledge of potential therapeutic side effects.
- EBP results in the creation of new knowledge.
- Ebp stimulates the development and promotion of the scientific evidence foundation for psychological therapies.
- Ebp supports clinical decision-making for practitioners by enhancing knowledge translation.
- Ebp has motivated academics to place a greater emphasis on synthesis and other aspects of knowledge translation that enable and maximize the use of research results in practical settings.
- A focus on knowledge translation encourages the development of guidelines, databases, decision supports, and other clinical tools that can assist practitioners in overcoming the limitations of human judgment when determining treatment plans, particularly in complex care situations characterized by uncertainty or multiple comorbidities.
- Ebp encourages practitioners to engage in lifelong learning and critical thinking.
- The emphasis on diverse information sources, rigorous result evaluation, and progress tracking metrics in EBP provides a good foundation for critical thinking.
- By stressing collaborative decision-making between practitioners and clients, EBP promotes beneficial treatment results.
- The emphasis on informed consent and taking into account clients’ individual experiences and preferences in EBP enhances the chance of client involvement and collaboration, both of which are important determinants of excellent treatment results.
The following are some examples where Evidence-based practice is applied in nursing:
- Infection control.
- Oxygen use in patients with COPD.
- Measuring blood pressure non-invasively in children.
- Intravenous catheter size and blood administration.
CHEAP AND ORIGINAL NURS 4100 Quality & Safety Through Evidence-Based Practice – Walden University Essays
We are here to assist you with any of your academic writing needs, from essays and assignments to debates and blogs and tests. Please contact us for more information on how we can make your university life less stressful.
We Offer Help with These Walden University Nursing Assignments:
NURS 6521 Pharmacotherapeutics for advanced practices
NURS 6541 Pr
NURS 5050 POLICY AND ADVOCACY FOR IMPROVING POPULATION HEALTH
NURS 6501 Advanced Pathophysiology
NURS 6512 Avanced Health Assessment
NURS 4001 Research and Scholarships for Evidence Based Practice
NURS 6050 Advocacy Campaign
NURS 6001 Foundations of Graduate Study
NURS 6052 nursing research
NURS 4006 Topics in Clinical Nursing
NURS 4011 Family, Community and Population Based Health
NURS 3150 Research
NURS 3015 pathopharm
NURS 6053 Interprofessional Organizational and Systems Leadership
NURS 3501 Fundimentals of Nursing Resaerch
NURS 4005 Array
NURS 6310 nurs 6310
NURS 4010 SECTI Family, Community, and Population-Based Care
NURS 4010 Family, Community, and Population-Based Care
NURS 4015 Array
Journal of Nursing Administration – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4263611/