Are you a nursing student and you don’t know where to start writing your scholarly assignment? Are you having a hard time designing and writing your scholarly paper? If you wish to have a professional to help you with writing your scholarly paper, place an order right now. We will assign one of our professional nursing paper writers to help you.
We are the best nursing paper writing service on the internet. This guarantees you that we only deliver top-notch content and at pocket-friendly prices. We also offer 24-hour service and we deliver before the deadline. Our reviewers are competent and ensure that your paper is plagiarism-free and error-free before submitting the papers to you. If you wish to experience the best nursing writing service, you can place your order right now and we will do our part.
What is Scholarly Writing?
Scholarly writing or academic writing is a genre of writing used in all academic fields like nursing. It can be intimidating but the skill can be learned by immersing yourself in scholarly literature.
Scholarly writing in nursing can be challenging for students who don’t have enough time to learn the skill. This may leave nursing students worried about failing in their exams. If you are one of the students required to do academic writing but you don’t know the way forward, you can place your order at our site. Our team of expert writers will help you to write a top-notch nursing paper which means you will pass in your finals.
What is the relevance of scholarly writing in a nursing field?
Scholarly writing is a form of communication. It is an important skill in the nurse’s role as a clinician, expert, leader, educator, and advocate. Developing your academic writing skills as a student will help to prepare you for your nursing role.
Examples of scholarly writing that you can be involved in as a nurse.
- Social awareness and advocacy campaigns. In these, you focus on sharing knowledge and bringing awareness to an issue.
- Educating and influencing people and communities.
- Best practice guidelines, standards of practice, policies, and procedures to inform nursing practice.
- Research grants and manuscripts for publication.
- Reflective practice is an expert expectation for nurses to demonstrate their commitment to long-life learning and continuing competence by reflecting on their practice.
Nurse practitioners should learn scholarly writing in their graduate-level professional and research courses. If you have an education level above the diploma, you are expected to have a clear and concise communication style. In nursing, there is a huge focus on critical thinking. Scholarly writing is a step beyond critical thinking – it is really critical communication.
Guideline of scholarly writing in nursing.
- You should write a clear, concise statement about what new information the article presents. This means you should have a clear understanding of who your audience will be.
- You should begin every paragraph with a simple and direct topical statement.
- Use simple and short sentences. You should also use an active voice. Generally, active voice is preferred in scholarly writing which requires an emphasis on precision and clarity.
Reasons why you should use active voice in academic writing.
- Active voice can help ensure clarity by making it clear to the reader who is taking action in the sentence.
- Active voice stresses that the actor or the grammatical subject precedes the verb thus putting emphasis on the subject.
- You should create a scholarly tone. To do this, use third-person pronouns and avoid informal terms, slang, controversial or biased words, and contractions.
- You must avoid repetition and meaningless statements or sentences where the content is obvious.
A nursing student should read the literature, understand it and think about it before commencing to write. You should not copy directly from other publications to create your paper. Instead, you should design a logical plan for the order in which these arguments are advanced. Moreover, you should analyze and evaluate the literature, and use references in the discussion of these arguments. When writing references, make sure you use valid, relevant, and recent articles.