If you are a nursing student writing a research paper on travel nursing, you can use this guide to help you to write a top-notch nursing research paper on travel nursing. If you get stuck or you do not know how to write your research paper on travel nursing, you can ask for help from our professional writers. Just place an order and we will assign a qualified writer to help you with writing your research paper.
Who is a travel nurse?
A travel nurse is a registered nurse from various clinical backgrounds who works for independent staffing agencies. Travel nurses are allocated to different care facilities on a temporary basis to fill in short-term employment gaps especially during nurse shortages. They are employed by independent nursing staffing agency instead of a single hospital. This means that they can travel even to another country or even work at local hospitals that are in need of a temporary nurse.
If you are a nursing student you like to travel to new places, make new friends, and experience diverse cultures and environments, travel nursing may be the right choice for you.
Domestic nurse is a travel
Characteristics of a travel nurse.
- You should enjoy experiencing new cities, towns and organizations.
- As a travel nurse, you should enjoy freedom since you choose where to work and the duration.
- You should be able to thrive on challenges. This is because moving to different places and working under different organizations can be challenging.
- You should enjoy flexibility since you design your own the schedule, benefit packages and income based on the agency you choose to work for.
- You should love to learn new things. As a travel nurse, you work under different organizations some with advanced technologies. Therefore, you must be ready to adapt to your new healthcare setting by improving your knowledge base.
Requirements to become a travel nurse.
These are the requirements to become a travel nurse:
- Pursue a nursing degree. This may take 2-4 years depending on your degree program and school of nursing you attend.
- You must have associate’s degree (ADN) or bachelor’s degree (BSN) in nursing in order to become a travel nurse.
- Successful completion of NCLEX-RN is required for licensure after finishing your degree program.
- Different agencies require different levels of experience in your chosen specialty. (one-year hands-on experience is the minimum).
- Agencies like international travel nurse agencies require the nurse to speak the language of the country they are to serve in.
For international travel nurses, they must attain the following specific requirements:
- Acquire a visa or passport.
- Additional immunizations.
- Should learn a new language.
- Should learn about diseases in the area.
Roles of an international travel nurse.
- International travel nurses have many duties. Some of these duties are:
- They use the nursing process to care for patients in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Administering medications and fluids.
- Assisting with activities of daily living and patient mobility.
- Reviewing and interpreting diagnostics tests such as lab work and testing.
- Collaborating with physicians in developing patient care plan.
- Providing monitoring and oversight in all aspects of patient care.
- Assessing the psychosocial needs of patients and families.
- Recognizing and intervening in clinically unstable patients.
- Providing resources for patients.
- Educating families and patients on all aspects of healthcare maintenance and prevention.
- Learning various patient care systems.
- Providing immediate medical care.
Factors which affect how much money you make as a travel nurse.
- Location – pay rates tend to reflect the cost of living and regional trends.
- Specialty – Specialized nurses are paid more money than the non-specialty nurses.
- Shift – Some hospitals pay more for night shifts than day shifts.
Why you should hire us?
Our team is made up of expert writers who have gained experience from helping other nursing students from around the world. We guarantee you to deliver top-notch nursing papers that will impress you and your instructor.
The main reason why many nursing students seek online assignments help is to score high in their assignments. We ensure that you get high scores in your nursing assignments by assigning qualified writers who are competent write your assignments. Our writers also follow instructions given by you and your instructor to the letter.
Our writers make sure to do intensive research before beginning to write your paper. This guarantees you that you will only receive plagiarism-free work.